Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pit Stop

Well, 'tis the season for road trips, so I thought I'd share my favourite place to stop when travelling the 401. I often make the trek down the highway to the Seaway Valley in Eastern Ontario, which is a good 5 or 6 hour drive, and I finally found the perfect place to stop that isn't a roadside Tim's......this lovely place is called the End of the Thread Cafe.

Look at the AMAZING stuff they've got outside - and that's just the beginning!

This gem of a spot is in Brighton, just one exit past the Big Apple that you can see from the highway. It's just a couple of kilometres down the road from the highway, and then you arrive at the picturesque main street of Brighton. Not only is this a great spot to get out and stretch your legs, but they have a lovely cafe, complete with snacks, and the most jaw-droppingly amazing antiques and vintage finds. It's not just a cafe, but also an incredible antique shop. SO MUCH FUN!

Last time I visited this sofa was for sale - I have vowed to own a couch like this one day. It's true love.

So next time you're heading anywhere east of The Big Apple, be sure to check this place out!

No comments:

Post a Comment