Friday, October 7, 2011

Simone's Rose is Here!

Ok, I'm trying to keep it together, but every time I receive an order from Simone's Rose, I'm just fluttering with excitement. (It's a wonder I can even type right now!)

I've just unpacked my fall order from this lovely line, and as usual, the clothing is not only gorgeous in the photos, but is actually even better in person! Here's a sneak peek at some of the items that we now have here at Relish...

This Dottie Chemise in navy blue chiffon with white polka dots. This loose-fitting chemise is a great layering piece and can be worn belted, tucked-in, or flowing and loose.

The Yanna Cardigan in a lovely rosey taupe made from organic cotton and hemp knit jersy, with vintage lace and button trim. I'm LOVING those mis-matched vintage buttons!

The Ciel Blazer comes is a lovely 1930's inspired silhouette, and also features those amazing vintage buttons. This bright turquoise is actually sold out, but we have it in a more muted, dusty blue teal - possibly even more lovely!

Ok, these might be my favourite - I mean, who doesn't need a pair of blue brocade shorts for the fall to pair with tights and some amazing boots?!

And that's not even all!! There's also a lovely detailed back cotton blouse and a great reversible blouse in a retro floral print.

You'll definately have to come in to check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment