Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Calling All Design-Savvy Vintage Lovers!

Ok, here's the big news - Relish is looking for interns!

(Bertha said she'd do it, but it's hard to count out change for customers when you have no thumbs!)


I'm really looking forward to having interns to help me out here at the shop, since this will free me up to source out even more amazing vintage pieces and new product lines for Relish. And new people getting invoved also means new ideas and a fresh set of eyes, which is always helpful.

If you want to learn more about design, furniture, vintage and the ins and outs of running a small business, not to mention getting involved in the great scene on James St N, this just might be perfect for you!

I'm looking for a couple of interns to work anywhere from 6 to 12 hours per week starting in May. You must be responsible, comfortable using social media, able to work unsupervised, mature, friendly, outgoing, and have an eye for design.

If you're interested in getting involved at Relish, please email  me a quick note about why you think you'd be a great Relish intern, along with your resume and contact info, to me at info@relishvintage.ca.

And please feel free to include any questions you might have about the position! I'd be happy to provide you with some more details.

Looking forward to hearing from you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment