Saturday, June 30, 2012

Finally, A Beach!

After craving the beach for SO LONG, Bertha and I finally made it a couple of weeks ago to a beach near Dunnville. It felt soooooo good to finally get in the water, although it was a bit too chilly for real swimming.

But holy smokes did Bertha ever have a good time, and even taught herself to swim for the first time! (I didn't get any swimming pictures because I was sure I'd drop the camera in the water.)

This is Bertha taking a little break - and discovering how good it feels to roll around in the sand - she was completely covered - I'm still finding sand in her hair and in my car!

Really, could this girl be any happier?? Look at that smile on her face!

We're going to have to try to make it back here, maybe even this weekend, as it's supposed to be beautiful, hot weather.

Which reminds me, please note that Relish will be closed on Sunday July 1st to celebrate Canada Day. Enjoy the fireworks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment