Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Cards Are Here!

I know it's early, but organized people have already started thinking about getting their holiday cards in the mail. (Not me - I'm nowhere near that organzied!)

Relish has a great selection of beautiful cards printed right here in Canada!

Now I have to admit, these are my absolute favourites - all by Flakes Paperie in Cambridge. We have "Cheers to Getting into the Holiday Spirits", "Happy Hanukkah", "A Merriest Christmas Mix" and "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow".

These printing press cards are by Papillon Press in Sudbury. A great selection including a couple of new designs for this year.


And these cuties are created by Crafted by Lindy in Calgary. So cute - I love the "Jolly Holly" one!
 
 
Hope to see you all in here soon! And don't forget our huge 30% off sale is still on!! Everything with a sticker on it is on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment