Thursday, February 7, 2013

We'll Miss You!

Well, after almost two years on James North, I have made the difficult decision to close Relish. I've had a wonderful time here at the shop, and have had the chance to work with some truly amazing designers and artists, but it's time I turned my focus to my real job - working for little Mr. Oscar.


I want to thank all of you who have supported Relish - I've made some great friends and been inspired by wonderful people I've met here.

And the big news is that this means we're having a HUGE  STORE-WIDE CLOSING SALE over here at Relish, so come on over for some great deals!

But don't worry! The Relish website will still exist - just needs a little re-vamping - and so will this blog. These will keep you up-to-date with my new projects, like some soon-to-be-released paint products I'm working on with Tricia, Relish's resident artist.

And I'll still be selling some vintage items and refinished furniture through my Etsy store.

And don't forget we'll still be here for this week's Art Crawl, so be sure to stop by for some great deals!

1 comment:

  1. Bittersweet Kathy but I get it! I will be in but want to wish you and the family all the best.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete