Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back to the Garden...

Have I ever mentioned how much I love all those alleyways in the old parts of Hamilton?

I'm lucky enough to live in a neighbourhood that has these alleys between every single street - they're just so charming and quiet. This photo was taken just down the alleyway at the back of my house. One of my favourite things...

And back to the garden - as it turns out with clematis, the third year really IS the charm. This plant has looked VERY unhappy ever since I've planted it, but this year it just came right up and started growing and put out these stunning flowers. They are literally glowing they're so bright. Amazing!

And these yellow daisy-like flowers were some of the first blooms in my garden this year. So cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment