Friday, September 2, 2011

Supercrawl Projects!

I work best with a deadline. Which is why, with only 8 days left before Supercrawl, I am just now starting some of the many projects I had planned to have finished before Sept 10th....

Lots and lots of homemade fall decor, like these cutout paper leaves. You'll have to wait to see how great they're going to look all over the shop!

And after months of coasting, I've finally got myself motivated to finish painted my little dugout/workspace at the shop. Nothing like crisp, white paint in a somewhat dark space. You just wait till I get this finished - it's going to look great!

I've also got a couple of other things up my sleeve. Some extra painting, which you'll LOVE, and a great window display project that involves sewing. Now, I am not a sewer. For example, I've already had to ask my mother-in-law to come over twice to thread my sewing maching because I can't remember how to do it. Should be interesting, right? But if I can make it work, it's going to look just awesome!

Crossing my fingers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment