Monday, February 14, 2011

To Do

Whoops, Monday seems to have slipped by a little too quickly for my liking.....

But I've been hard at work - I have three new projects I've just started...




Have I ever mentioned that my dining room doubles as my workshop? Pretty messy, but oh well.

The two tables are going to get an awesome makeover - I'm really not a fan of that blond-looking finish on the wood. Just wait till I get at them! And the dresser is pretty beat up, so will get a fresh coat of paint and new hardware. It's going to look so good! But man, do I ever hate sanding! Have to seriously think about investing in an electric sander.

My goal is to have these all finished by the end of this week, but that sounds ambitious, even to me, so we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck, and I'll keep you posted!

Oh yeah, and happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment