Monday, February 7, 2011

Vintage Chic....Part 2

I've got so much second-hand vintage stuff around the house that I thought I'd continue my post from last week about Vintage Chic. I want to give you all some more ideas about how amazingly well these items work in a home. They all have signs of having been loved in a previous life, which makes them wonderfully worn-in and cozy, and able to fit seamlessly into any style of home.

I found this little lamp at a second-hand warehouse - all it needed was a new bright-pink shade, and voila!

I found this table while shopping online on kijiji - all the knots in the wood, and the visible grain, and the worn-in surface give the whole room a lovely warm, textured, comfortable feeling.

This is one of a pair of side tables - they weigh a ton (solid wood) and were made right here in Ontario!

I found this cute little side table at a yard sale while walking down the street one day - pefect! And it's yellow. I mean, come on, how could I pass that up?

I found this dresser at a thrift store. It has really unusual original drawer pulls, and the stamp in the top drawer says it was made in Hanover, Ontario. Isn't it cool to actually know where something was made?

No comments:

Post a Comment