Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Big News!

It's finally official, so now I can gush about my big news..... I'm opening a shop called Relish in downtown Hamilton!!!!

I just took over the space on the weekend, and this is what it looked like on Saturday. But don't worry, by the time I open on Friday night's Art Crawl, it will be much cleaner, and will have at least one coat of fresh new paint!

This photo just doesn't do justice to how much dirt was actually on the floor. Everything in there is SO dirty that it can only be cleaned in layers. Even so, you can still see just how cute the place is!
At this point in the day, I'm not even forming thoughts. I'm just totally overwhelmed by how much work there is to do before Friday! But still happy!

I just had to include this photo - look how awesome the ceiling is!!!

Relish is going to be a beautiful little (and I do mean little) boutique of both vintage and new items. The vintage items will be from Relish Vintage and the new items have all been sourced from Canadian designers, which is super duper exciting. And they are all SERIOUSLY beautiful, so watch out!

The shop will carry new and vintage home decor, vintage and reclaimed furniture, and new items from Canadian designers that includes clothing, jewellery, bags, and art.

So please come by and say hello if you're at Art Crawl on Friday night. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Hamilton kills us again - those ceilings!!! Can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete