Monday, March 28, 2011

Surprise!

I got a phone call Friday night as I was leaving work. It was my sister Sarah asking if I had any plans that evening. Since she's been in Mexico for the last 3 months, I thought it was a strange question.

"Oh good, I'm glad you're free. I'm at the Hamilton GO station." What?! Awesome!!!

This is what happens when Sarah visits.....her stuff explodes everywhere within about 90 seconds. It's awesome. Art supplies, letters, collages, books, paper all over the place.

So we got to have a really fun surprise weekend visit. Sadly she leaves tonight, so it was short but sweet. Now she's off to Germany to be the road manager for her friend Miss Emily Brown (who we love) who's been touring around Germany for the last few weeks. Boring life, right?

Have lots of fun, Sarah! And hi, Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment