Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ahh, The Perfect Party Dress

Although we're still in January, summer wedding planning has already begun. So far, I have three weddings to attend, which is the perfect excuse to spend hours online drooling over beautiful vintage Mad Men-esque party dresses. I've spent way too much time over the last couple of months scoping out tons of these dresses on Etsy. This has not helped me narrow down my selection - I still want just about every other dress I see.

Someday I will own some of these dresses, and I will wear them everywhere I go, just because I can. Besides, wouldn't life be more fun if it was spent wearing party dresses?!

 vintage 1950s dress bombshell pin-up girl cotton full circle skirt dress with sequins  ... twirling in circles  -featured item-
Photo from Traven7 on Etsy.

vintage 1950s dress  ...gorgeous cascading plumes on polished cotton with bullet bust and a full circle skirt bombshell pin-up dress
Photo from Traven7 on Etsy.

1950's Vintage Black Floral-Flocked Taffeta and Champagne-Pink Ruffle Chiffon-Couture Sweetheart Shelf-Bust Strapless Nipped-Waist Princess Ballerina-Cupcake Rockabilly Zig-Zag Tulle Circle-Skirt Bombshell Formal Wedding Evening Cocktail Party Dress
Photo from Timeless Vixen Vintage on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment