Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Delights

Although I am admittedly a warm-weather person, one of my favourite things about winter weather is the excuse to curl up in a comfy chair and spend hours reading old books.

So this is where I'll be spending lots of time over the next few months catching up on some long-overdue quality time with my books...


I realized over the holidays that I have so many unread books on my shelves that I'm already stocked up for the next year or so. Between getting lovely books as holiday gifts and having a slight addiction to buying lovely old hardcovers, I've always got about 10 or 20 books just begging to be read.

PS - thrift stores are an incredible source for cheap old books, and for treasure you find, you prevent it from ending up in a landfill. Just in case you needed help justifying your book shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment