Monday, March 14, 2011

Signs of Life

It's SO sunny and trying to be warm (relatively speaking), and I've even spotted some spring bulbs poking their heads out of the ground!

Daffodils (my favourite!) already poking their heads out in the sunshine.

There are tulip bulbs, and they've actually made their way through the glacier that's still sitting in our front yard. I think I added some extra bulbs in the fall, so we'll see over the next few weeks if they made it...

This time of year makes me so excited! It feels like we've finally survived winter, and now the lovely warm weather is coming. And the fact that there are even spring bulbs alive in OUR yard is a big deal! It's so shady that usually everything that grows here comes about a month later than everywhere else.

Spring is coming, spring in coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment